The Yemeni Problem
The Yemeni Problem
Kingston Holcomb, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Jaden Meyer, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
NorthWood Space website
TV Actress now a Tech CEO
Anthony Perez, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024

TV Actress now a Tech CEO

NorthWood Space website

Bridgit Mendler, 31, who has been recognized for Good Luck Charlie and Lemonade Mouth, has now founded her new tech company, NorthWood Space, which is launching with 6.3 Million US Dollars; it was founded in 2023 by Bridgit Mendler, Griffin Cleverly, and Shaurya Luthra. According to Forbes, they are working with SALT, Box Group, and Marc Andreessen, which is worth 1.9 Billion dollars. Northwood’s main goal is to meet the needs of today’s space society. But why switch to a Tech CEO now?  In any case, in the interim and behind the scenes, Mendler was seeking a bachelor’s degree at the College of Southern California, which she accomplished in 2016. She, at that point, went on to gain a master’s degree followed by a Ph.D. at the Massachusetts Founded of Innovation in 2020 and 2024 separately, the last mentioned of which was related to MIT’s famous Media Lab. In conjunction with her Ph. D., she went to Harvard Law School and graduated with her J.D. in 2024. At Harvard, she was co-president of the Harvard Space Law Society. She stated she “fell in love with Space Law” at the Communications Space Bureau, where she came up with the idea that, while in quarantine during COVID with her husband, Griffin Cleverly, she should start their first satellite orbit later this year. “Space is getting easier along so m

NorthWood Tech
NorthWood Tech

any different dimensions, but still, the actual exercise of sending data to and from space is difficult,” Mendler told CNBC.

Mendler grew to her status from her roles on Disney Channel, with her leading role in “Good Luck Charlie” and her appearances on Disney Channel Movies and TV Shows. She also has a successful music career with streams up to 275 million streams with her songs “Ready or Not” and “Hurricane.” She still made music while attending MIT in 2016, releasing her EP Nemesis. Mendler also gained popularity after this announcement with the app Tiktok where people have called her “Mother” or it being their Roman Empire and called her iconic, with videos of it gaining over 2.5 million likes and the #BridgitMendler gaining over 34.4k posts with people stunned by her success. Also, over all of this, she did another thing that stunned people by secretly adopting her first child just hours after announcing her Space company, NorthWood. “The other news I wanted to share is I’m a mama to a sweet 4yo boy, adding on “I’m so lucky — being a parent is the biggest gift and most defining experience there is,” when speaking to Page Six Magazine.