The Yemeni Problem
The Yemeni Problem
Kingston Holcomb, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Jaden Meyer, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
NorthWood Space website
TV Actress now a Tech CEO
Anthony Perez, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024

Can Flowers Leave Positives Outcomes?

Basicmoments – stock.adobe.com

Spring is arriving, and along with that, flowers are as well. They are sprouting, and as many say, it’s the most magical time of the season. I mean, why wouldn’t it be? Any empty bush that just looks so basic, looking the same as any other that you could have walked by now has begun to bloom with beautiful flowers surrounding it. How can that just not make you happy? Even Science agrees that they just do.

Not only that but how do you feel after receiving flowers as a gift? It makes you smile, doesn’t it? As a girl, I love being gifted flowers or even going on a stroll or on a car ride and seeing the flowers blooming everywhere. They are just so beautiful that I have to admire their beauty. But in reality, do flowers have any benefits?

Let’s look at the reasons flowers benefit us:

Makes You Happier

Every time I am gifted flowers, my happiness shoots up, and I feel seen. But does that have a scientific relation? Well, yes, it does. Flowers can make people happier, promote feelings of compassion, and improve energy

Along with their appearance, they brighten an area that brightens you immediately, inducing a feeling of happiness that automatically causes you to smile at the sight of them.

Reduces Stress

A flower’s appearance and aroma are a great benefactor to reducing one’s stress levels. Smelling in the floral scent of them shows that flowers bring moments of tranquility and calm.

Now that we’ve seen the scientific benefits of flowers, let’s see what some girls have to say when they either see or receive some of their own:

“I feel amazing when I receive flowers…” “When spring arrives and flowers begin to bloom, I start to hate it because I have really bad allergies but its good to see from like 10 feet away” Isabel Kang (10)

“I feel a sense of serotonin because of the thought of people caring about you.” “I like seeing more scenery and being able to see even trees and seeing flowers bloom everywhere gives you a sense of spring and summer so I like the weather changing from cold where everything is like dead to like more life.” Urvi Vora (10)

“I’ve gotten flowers when I used to be in a band I got a giant sunflower and it just reminded me how beautiful the world is and how much I love my mom because she thinks in a beautiful sunflower” Sebastian Schiavone (10)

“Whenever I get flowers I get really happy and jump up and down it’s like a really sweet feeling.” “It makes me really happy because it makes the atmosphere much nicer and it just makes everything so much prettier and I just feel I’m like in one of those little picture books like one of the paintings with one of the flowers” Alyssa Fernandez (10)

I just feel amazing and full of life because when you look around and see all of the colors you already get so much more energy just by being in the sun but with those flowers all around you and just the lively hood everywhere it just makes me feel so much more alive.”

Ever since I was a little girl, the idea of receiving flowers for any occasion has made me so happy, and I am even happier when I do. I wait every year for my birthday, especially because it falls right at the beginning of spring, which is when all the flowers begin to bloom. Not only that, but my annual birthday flowers. These occurrences automatically increase my mood, causing me to have the biggest smile ever. You’d think I was a little girl again.

Gifting flowers should be much more normalized than it is in reality so a little advice just get them some flowers they will be cherished in the long run.