Jacob “Babygirl” Elordi Alleged Assault

PHOTO: SNL/YOUTUBE

Jacob Elordi’s infamous edit is everything everyone has been talking about. His recent SNL appearance has left him with the nickname “babygirl,” which almost everyone agrees with. However, as of today, a new headline decorates his name; “Jacob Elordi Accused of Alleged Assault.” In a recent encounter with Joshua Fox, the producer of “The Kyle & Jackie O Show” on KIIS FM, Jacob Elordi grew aggressive and ended up assaulting the radio producer.

Jacob Elordi in Saltburn (2023)

Jacob Elordi “was at a hotel in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs,” reports Variety. He was “in town ahead of the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards on Feb. 8,” explains The Hollywood Reporter when Joshua Fox approached him. Filming the encounter, Fox jokingly asked Jacob, referencing a viral moment in “Saltburn,” if he could have his bathwater in a labeled jar he provided Elordi with for Jackie O from “The Kyle & Jackie O Show.” Immediately, Jacob demanded they stop recording and then deleted the content, elucidating that he didn’t feel thrilled with what was being asked.

Joshua Fox (Middle) & Jackie O (Left)
(@jshfx1)

Here’s the audio of the incident released by KIIS FM, where you can hear the encounter unwrap. In the audio, you can hear Fox approach Jacob, saying, “Excuse me, Jacob,” followed by introducing himself as “from the Kyle and Jackie O show,” to which Jacob responds, “Oh, what up, man?” Joshua Fox then says, “Really random, but could I give you this? Jackie wants a birthday present,” handing Elordi the labeled container, which Jacob then reads aloud, “Jacob Elordi’s Bath Water.” Joshua explains, “She [Jackie] is a big fan of the movie.” Elordi inquires further by asking, “What am I supposed to do with this?” Joshua responds, “You can just send it to the studio.” This is where the conversation starts to de-escalate, with Elordi turning sour, “You’re kidding me,” Fox replies by saying, “Nah, for Jackie O,” still not realizing the situation has taken a turn. Jacob then questions Joshua asking, “Are you filming?” After getting confirmation, Elordi asks Fox to stop filming.

Things quickly turn vulgar as after Joshua switches off the recording, realizing his joke wasn’t taken with the intent it was meant to be, Jacob “kind of gets up in my [Joshua’s] face…” (The Hollywood Reporter). Adding onto this allegation, he claims two of Elordi’s men were on either side of him. Elordi goes on to demand the footage be deleted, which Joshua refuses as it is now a valuable piece of evidence. Fox’s refusal to oblige inflames Elordi, and he “pushes [Joshua] against the wall, and his hands are on [Joshua’s] throat.” As the situation climaxes, one of Jacob’s “boys” pulls him off of Fox, another warning him not to mention the incident. Joshua Fox lays down the incident, explaining that he has said what he needed to and doesn’t intend to press charges. He also explains that he feels they should move on and Jacob Elordi should do his thing. Although he does give Jacob some advice, stating his opinions on how maybe Elordi could react less aggressively next time someone approaches him on the street. 

1
View Comments (1)
$500
$600