Monthly Horoscope Advice: October

Paulina Bui, Student Writer

Round 2 of Horoscope Advice! Hopefully, you know what your American horoscope is and this month, it’s advice for your health and well-being! If you’re a lady, maybe these quick tips can help you get the summer body you’re looking for. For my male readers, these little hints can help you get those abs or muscles to impress the person you like! Now, without further ado, here is this month’s health advice from horoscope.com!

Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 19)

Find something in your diet you want to improve and give yourself time to adjust, physically and mentally. Keep a firm diet and if it’s hard to continue on, keep reminding yourself why you’re doing it (to be healthy)!

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)

Don’t skip meals and definitely get tons of sleep, or else you’re going to do things you regret! If you’re feeling irritable and have the temptation to snap at everyone, bite your tongue and let your angry thoughts go. Do an activity to calm yourself if you’re feeling like this.

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)

This month, although you may be feeling in control and invincible, don’t take this feeling lightly. Obey your body’s wishes or you will suffer the consequences.

Cancer (Jun. 21 – Jul. 22)

Sometimes you face decisions that either your head or your heart will determine. Instead of making hasty decisions, step back and assess your situation before deciding anything.

Libra (Sept. 21 – Oct. 22)

Avoid unhealthy, energy-giving foods and drinks (ex – coffee, Monster, etc.)! Go for something healthier like a fruit or just plain water!

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21)

If you run into difficulties – stop, take a break, and cool down so you can think rationally. No good comes from irrational actions.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – Mar. 20)

If you run into a challenge, remind yourself that it’s a new journey with endless possibilities! Keep it positive and your well-being will improve!

Gemini (May 21 – Jun. 20)

Learn to do the right thing! Maybe you have the whole devil/angel on your shoulders complex, but do your best to listen to the angel and do what’s best for yourself.

Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20)

As a Taurus, you definitely have that quality of being stubborn and resistant, like the horoscope’s animal, the bull. Use that quality and resist all temptations life throws at you. However, don’t forget to keep an open mind of things you do!

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)

When preparing your meals this month, pop open a cookbook and learn some new recipes and techniques! Although it’s a ton of work, it’ll be beneficial to your health and will also enhance your cooking skills and eating experience!

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)

You may have a constant, ever-wandering attention, but do your best to focus your attention on your health! Learn to control your attention span with calming exercises, such as yoga and breathing exercises. Learning to control your body and mind will increase your life’s quality!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

Pay attention to the messages your body sends you! Watch what you eat and address any problems your body has immediately!

Do your best to follow these quick tips and stay healthy!