Justin Bieber: Hailey or Selena?

Justin Bieber: Hailey or Selena?

When you think of Justin Bieber and his drama, who do you think of? Selena Gomez. Who was his best? Is Selena still in the picture now that Justin has a woman by his side?

Well, this woman is Hailey Bieber. Justin and Hailey got married in September 2018. They had known each other since their teenage years. Yes, they did have a bit of a history, but does this mean anything special?.. not really. See, His relationship with Selena Gomez was much more robust.

Justin and Selena met in 2009 because of each other’s managers. Justin’s manager called Selena’s manager.. who was her mom! He was 16 then, so this was at a young age. They had started to get closer and closer in 2011. This relationship was well but then got rocky as it was on and off up to 2014. In 2011, Justin had written, “I wouldn’t be with somebody if I weren’t in love,” right after they started dating, so they had a solid connection.

Now, following up on his relationship with Hailey, it doesn’t sound as sweet as his relationship with Selena, even though they had ups and downs. With Hailey, Justin is known to be “disrespectful” and pretty annoyed with her. He has left her while the paparazzi were invading him, he has told her rude comments, and he was never like this with Selena.Justin Bieber Accused Of “Yelling” At Hailey Bieber In Viral Tiktok But Fans Explained What Happened

In a video, Justin was explaining his stress and things going on in life as Hailey was there comforting him, and as she wrapped her arms around him, he got annoyed. He then tells her, “..I can’t. Just don’t touch me right now.” as he seems irritated by her presence. He acts as if he doesn’t even like her.

Next, in an Instagram live with Hailey, Justin is speaking, then shows Hailey to the live and says, “If you weren’t so hot, I would’ve gotten rid of you a long time ago,” as if she is nothing but good looks. Then, in another live, Justin was answering questions and snaps at Hailey while she was talking and said, “She was asking ME,” with attitude, and in the entire video, he doesn’t even want her there.

Now, what does this have to do with Selena again? Well, this shows the comparisons of how he treated Hailey and Selena. He treated Selena so much better as he always complimented her, smiled while with her, cared for her, and put in the effort with her. When you see or look at anything with Justin and Hailey, it is usually drama or him looking angry towards her. To this day, he still has nice words he says about Selena, which makes people wonder: Is he still thinking about her?

It wouldn’t be a shocker, but from the evidence shown, it seems like Justin isn’t with the right person… maybe Selena needs to make a nice comeback in Justin’s life.. but who knows?