Britney Spears and Husband Split!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-source-refutes-tmz-claims-about-cracking-her-head-open/

After a six-year-long relationship and 14 months of marriage, who would have guessed that Britney Spears and Sam Asghari would call it quits and split up?

On August 16th, Asghari filed his petition for a divorce at the Los Angeles County court. His filing shows the couple’s split as early as July 28th. In an Instagram video, Britney shared:

“‘As everyone knows, Hesam and I are no longer together … 6 years is a long time to be with someone, so I’m a little shocked, but … I’m not here to explain why because it’s nobody’s business !!!’ If I weren’t my dad’s strong soldier, I would be sent away to places to get fixed by doctors !!! But that’s when I needed family the most !!! You’re supposed to be loved unconditionally … not under conditions !!!! So I will be as strong as I can and do my best !!! And I’m doing pretty damn good !!!”

Britney also told us that she has” ‘been playing it strong for way too long, and my Instagram may seem perfect, but it’s far from reality, and I think we all know that. I would love to show my emotions and tears on how I feel, but for some reason, I’ve always had to hide my weaknesses!!!”

After news of the divorce broke,  media reports claimed that Asghari was threatening Spears to pay him more than what their prenuptial agreement provided. Sam will attempt to receive significant financial support from Britney, including having her pay for his divorce lawyers. He plans to block Spears from receiving any financial support from him. In response to the divorce, Britney Spears has been lashing out in provocative and inappropriate ways on social media. Through TikTok and Instagram, she has been very open about her feelings. She expressed them through her videos, including captions such as: “How many times have you guys been lied to or tricked by someone you loved ??? Psss on repeat because, well … I MEAN IT !!!” She has, and continues to, post various inappropriate videos regarding her divorce.

It is rumored that Britney cheated on Sam Asghari, which was the cause of the divorce. Asghari believes Britney cheated with a male worker at the couple’s home. Although Britney denies these accusations, Asghari is adamant that this is true and that he deserves compensation. Meanwhile, Britney feels she was “tricked” and “lied” to in her relationship with Asghari. While Sam has made his accusations, Britney has some of her own. She believes that Sam was working together with her father, in secret, whom she had very well-known legal issues with.

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are headed for what seems to be a messy divorce due to the money factors and various claims made regarding one another. The two have since unfollowed each other on social media.