Travis Scott: Sza vs. Kylie

As everyone knows, Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made billionaire ever, at 21 years old. She’s a part of the Kardashian-Jenner family. She’s known for her makeup brand, Kylie Cosmetics, but that’s not all. She is known for her on-and-off relationship with a known rapper, Travis Scott.

Kylie Jenner et Travis Scott

Their relationship started in 2017 after Coachella hit it off. She was 19, and he was 24 at the time. In February 2018, Kylie gave birth to her first child, Stormi Webster. In 2022, they were a lot more on-and-off.

Sza then comes into the picture starting in 2017. She and Travis made a song, Love Galore, which became very popular in a short amount of time. She was also in an interview after and said, “I’m a huge fan of Travis. I think he merges that super-fine line between melody and syncopation and pocket. And I love his pockets, and I love his note choice. He’s just gnarly. He’s perfect.” If I were to say anything about that, I would think she maybe likes him. She seems to have connected with him, especially with that music video and the song-making process. Their voices sound great, and they mix so well together. Many fans noticed and spoke about the video, saying many things that I agree with, such as how they seemed close and that there’s no way they don’t like each other. If you check out the video, you can see for yourself that they have to be more than just friends:

Sza spoke about what Love Galore was about, stating, ‘The lyrics of Love Galore are poetic and rich in imagery. They depict the emotional turmoil that SZA went through after falling in love with someone who wasn’t ready to commit.’ I feel this connection throughout the song and video could make or rechannel those emotions/feelings that Travis and her may have shared.

Now, talking about things up to date, there is still a connection. Recently, Travis came out with the music video for his brand-new song, “K-POP,” which led to relationship rumors and speculation regarding Sza. Since the video shows them together in a car, enjoying each other’s company, fans make assumptions about their relationship. Their earlier collaborations on songs like “Love Galore” and “Open Arms” have fanned the rumors further, but they are based on speculation and can’t be fully proven with only a music video shot. Everyone has probably thought of them due to their chemistry.

More people wonder more than ever if Travis and Sza are together right now because Kylie had taken down a TikTok video of herself with the music playing “Love Galore.” She probably did that because she’s jealous. I would be, too, if Sza took my man. So everything is giving signs that Kylie is out and Sza is in. Also, imagine having Sza as your stepmom?! (Stormi)

So, in my opinion, from the evidence shown, Sza is the move. Travis and Sza have a connection, whether they want to admit it or not, and they would look so cute together. They have been good friends for a while, and they would be better together either way.

#LoveGalore #SZA #TravisScott #KylieJenner #Stormi