Blueface and Chrisean.

Blueface, Johnathan Jamall Porter, is a well-known rapper. He’s made popular songs you may know of, like “Thotiana,” “Bleed It,” and “Disrespectful.” He’s very well known for his music and even humor. He is primarily known for his drama with his baby mamas, But mainly for the one and only Chrisean Rock.Chrisean Rock Moves On From Blueface, Vows To 'Marry' Her Next Man | HipHopDX

Chrisean Rock is his most famous baby mama. She is crazy and turns her life around for the worse by dating Blue. She used to be more sweet, happy, athletic, and more involved with sound in her life before dating him. They started dating in 2020 when Blue launched his “Blue Girls Club” show. It was a show to compete for his love, and Rock stood out the most.

They started to have issues in February 2022. They got into an argument, and Blue went on the internet to explain and bash her: “B* stole my car and thought she was going drive to Baltimore 25 hrs away. Dumb***”. She had stolen his car after the whole situation, so he posted this and more: “A thief is the worst thing you can be as a female. I’d have more respect for a prostitute… talking bout some ‘come bail me out.” She expressed this all on insta and even his manager had things to say about her: “This Bozo deserves all that she has come to her! Broke in the house again, stole thousands, stole the G Waggon as we found out not knowing it was her 1,700 miles away got caught,” he wrote alongside her mugshot. “I have no remorse for this, BOZO.” The manager is honestly right because this woman needs help and is crazy! What is she doing!?! She has no self-respect and is seriously sick.

You would think they would end their crazy relationship after all this craziness, but it doesn’t end there. Up to even this year, January, they had more issues. During their difficult conversation on The Sharp Tank podcast, which was captured on camera, things got heated to the point that security requested Rock to leave the set. Chrisean said, “Blue told them to take me out of the interview once I got up after I said something too revealing, and it wasn’t a good look for Blue.” She seems so delusional about this man as she always finds a way to back him up or have his back. No matter what fights they get into, she runs back or makes excuses for him. It just looks pathetic. She shouldn’t be that worried about his life and reputation as she doesn’t even care about her own.t6Blueface's Mom Claims Chrisean Rock, The Mother of His Child, is Also His Cousin

Now, months later, in September of this year, there was considerable drama between Rock and Blue involving their newborn baby. Chrisean sent Blue a picture of their son’s private area because she was genuinely worried about it and needed to discuss it with him. He then took the picture after they argued and posted it on X (Twitter). Although he said this, people aren’t too happy or buying it: “My phone was stolen yesterday. I just got a new one, I’m back. My Twitter was hacked”. Many celebrities and fans agreed that he was horrible and lying.

Now, after all of this, Chrisean STILL looks stupid because three weeks ago, she appeared in his music video titled “Baby Momma Drama.” Wow. After everything this man did and they went through, she still associates with him as if he didn’t do anything. She is insane and doesn’t see the wrong for what it is because she shouldn’t be around him.