Harry Styles and Taylor Russell?

Harry Styles and Taylor Russell have been spotted on multiple occasions together. This has led to many theorizing that the two are now a couple, while neither has confirmed it. In November last year, Styles broke up with his former girlfriend, Olivia Wilde. It was also in this month that Bones and All, starring Timothée Chalamet and Taylor Russell, came out. The co-stars briefly dated for a couple of months following the movie. Shortly after Styles’s breakup with Wilde, he was seen publicly making out with model Emily Ratajkowski. It wasn’t until June 23, 2023, that Styles and Russell would be first seen together.

Taylor Russell is currently twenty-nine years old, like Styles. She has starred in Netflix science fiction series like Lost in Space and Escape Room. The Canadian actress debuted in 2012 on Emily Owens M.D.

Rumors began after a compilation of photos of Styles and Russell walking into a car together was uploaded to TikTok. On July 8 this year, Russell was spotted at one of Harry Styles’ concerts. She went to the Vienna stop of Styles’ Love on Tour and could be seen dancing in the VIP section. The following day, the pair were seen walking around Vienna together. Russell was also seen at the last stop of Love on Tour, but she was in the usual crowd instead of in the VIP section. After Russell showed her support for Styles by attending his tour, he returned the favor by seeing her play on August 9 this year. They were seen smiling and getting close at the afterparty.

During an interview with The Face magazine this August, Russell opened up about what she looks for in a partner. She explained, “I’m never going to be volunteering all of my feelings. I’m somebody who, annoyingly, complicatedly, needs things to be asked and pulled from me to talk about it,” she told the outlet. “But even then, I’m like,’ I’m sorry, is this too much? Is this too much?’ So I need a partner to do that, or else it will never work.

Us Weekly recently said that “Harry is head over heels for Taylor and loves spending as much time with her as he can.” Both of the celebrities have busy schedules. The last time the two were seen together was September 26 of this year, when they were seen holding hands. Neither has been spotted since.

Taylor Russell and Harry Styles seem to be genuinely happy together. It’s clear from the pictures that they are more than just friends. Celebrity couples have a hard time lasting since the media constantly bombards them for entertainment. It’s hard to imagine the pressure they must feel since they never have a chance of true privacy or they have to hide if they want a chance away from the cameras. Someone is always watching and observing. People who are in support of this relationship can only wait and see where this takes off. There are not too many people who are against this relationship either. At the end of the day, if Russell and Styles are happy, they should continue to be satisfied.