California Resident Lottery Wins the $1.73 billion Powerball Prize!

The enormous $1.765 billion Powerball prize won by a single ticket purchased in California on October 11 is the second-biggest in American lottery history, according to Powerball authorities. The significant award exceeded its initial projected value of $1.73 billion due to late ticket purchases.

Acourding to CBS news, 

“Wednesday night’s numbers were white balls 22, 24, 40, 52, 64 and red Powerball 10.

The winning ducat was purchased at Midway Market & Liquor in Frazier Park, Calif., some 75 miles north of Los Angeles, Powerball officials reported. ”

The Atlantic Wine & Spirit in Monterey Park and the MLS Mini Mart in Santa Clara sold the tickets.

The jackpot has increased so much because there have been 35 draws in a row without a significant winner. After 39 draws without a jackpot win, the latest winning Powerball ticket was sold on July 19 and was valued at $1.08 billion.

In the winner’s preference, their name has not been revealed yet. This is normal once winning the lottery, considering the amount of money. It would not be surprising if their name were never to be disclosed.

All five numbers were matched on seven tickets, except the $1 million Powerball. They were bought in Virginia, Oklahoma, New York, Florida, California, and twice in Florida. Except for the Powerball, two tickets purchased in Arizona and Pennsylvania matched all five numbers and included the Power Play for a $2 million payout.

What would you do if you won this amount of money?

Would you immediately share it on every social media account or hide your face and name from the world?

Here is what you should do if you are one of the lucky people to win the lottery;

According to experts, you should never speak about it. Next, you should establish that you are now a multi-millionaire (or billionaire) after you are done celebrating, of course. You should assemble a group of attorneys and financial advisors before you announce your unexpected wealth to the public.

Since most states won’t allow you to accept the award anonymously, you’ll need to take quick action to safeguard yourself before vultures or new acquaintances start contacting you.

Even if it should go without saying, remember to record your victory. Your lottery ticket should be copied on both sides and locked up in an accessible location.

It takes a ton of work to be safe when there is a significant increase in that quantity of money.

Is winning the lottery worth it? You can decide for yourself.