Stay Strong

Stay+Strong

What happened to Deshaun Watson? During a Cleveland browns game, Deshaun displaced a fracture in the right glenoid in his right shoulder. The team said that he would be out for the season and he had to have surgery. He broke a bone in his throwing arm. He also sprained his ankle during the first half of the game. Deshaun Waston is 28 years old. He was born in Gainesville, GA. Before Deshaun Watson came to the NFL, he played at Clemson University. Deshaun is 6’3. He was traded to the Cleveland Browns on March 20, 2022. Browns QB Deshaun Watson to undergo season-ending shoulder surgery

Deshaun Wason was disappointed that he would miss the rest of the season. This has affected the whole team. The Cleveland Browns have a backup quarterback. “It was very tough,” Watson said. It was hard for him to talk about it. Deshaun Watson’s MRI was performed on a Monday. Deshaun will return in the 2024 football season. Deshaun cannot throw a ball until two or three months. This has made the team slack in their playing on the field. The whole second half was painful to throw a football,” Watson said. Deshaun Watson Stats, News, and Video – The QB said he was trying to push through the whole game but couldn’t. He wanted to play the other half of the tournament, but the doctors said no because it hurt him even more. Deshaun believed the browns could make it to the playoffs, which they still do. Deshaun had surgery five days ago. His healing process will take a little while. 

Browns QB Deshaun Watson not practicing again with injury; signs point to him sitting against 49ers | The Seattle Times

Deshaun had signed a five-year contract to stay with the Cleveland browns. Deshaun Waston will be healed in two or three months but won’t play until the following season. Deshaun Waston wants to play through the pain, but he can’t because it will mess up his shoulder again, and he won’t be able to play football anymore. The Cleveland Browns suffered many losses due to Deshaun being out for the season. The Cleveland Browns have a minimal chance of winning the Super Bowl now that he is gone. They had a high chance of winning the Superbowl this year in years. Some of the Cleveland Brown fans still have faith in them going to the Super Bowl championship. Many Cleveland brown players are sad that their quarterback is gone. People think the browns should have a better plan if Deshaun does not return. Some people believe that he should not return, but most people, including Cleveland brown players, think he should return next season, 2024-2025. The fans say that Deshaun should be supported throughout his healing process. Cleveland Brown’s admin says he is the best quarterback for the browns. Deshaun has a talent that the Cleveland Browns have not experienced before, so with him being gone, everything has shifted around for the Browns. They feel that the quarterback playing right now was more valuable to the browns than some other players.

Deshaun Watson will be out for the second half of the season. Seeing sit out for a whole season. He isn’t charming but is fearless in trying to play with an injury. Stay strong, Waston. Don’t give up.

Fantasy Fallout: The Return of Deshaun Watson - Sports Illustrated