2024 People’s Choice Awards Nominees

The top movies, TV series, artists, and pop culture figures of the year have their candidates for the 2024 People’s Choice Awards officially revealed. It will be fun since Simu Liu, nominated for Movie Performance of the Year for his part in Barbie, will host this year’s ceremony. 

https://parade.com/entertainment/peoples-choice-awards-2024

The Male Country Artist of the Year, Female Country Artist of the Year, Male Latin Artist of the Year, and Female Latin Artist of the Year are among the 45 categories, which differs from previous years. Of course, returning categories include significant rewards celebrating 2023 most buzz-worthy productions and talents like the Movie of the Year, Song of the Year, TV Show of the Year, Athlete of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year, and Social Star of the Year. 

Industry heavyweights Beyonce, Leonardo DiCaprio, Taylor Swift, Ryan Gosling, Bad Bunny, Olivia Rodrigo, Pedro Pascal, and Jennifer Aniston are nominees. Favorite reality TV stars Charity Lawson, Ariana Madix, and Kim Kardashian have also been nominated for awards. 

View a few categories of nominees for the 2024 People’s Choice Awards below. The show will be broadcast live on NBC, Peacock, and E! The winners will be revealed on Sunday, February 18th, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT from the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica

MOVIES: 

Movie of the year: Barbie, Fast X, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3, Oppenheimer, Spiderman: Across the Spider-Verse, Taylor Swift-The Era Tours Film, The Little Mermaid, and The Super Mario Bros. Movie. 

The Action Movie of the Year: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Fast X, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, John Wick: Chapter 4, Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One, The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, The Marvels, and Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.

The Comedy Movie of the Year: 80 for Brady, Anyone but You, Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret, Asteroid City, Barbie, Cocaine Bear, No Hard Feelings, and Wonka.

The Drama Movie of the Year: Creed III, Five Nights at Freddy’s, Killers of the Flower Moon, Leave the World Behind, M3GAN, Oppenheimer, Scream VI, and The Color Purple. 

The Male Movie Star of the Year: Cillian Murphy-Oppenheimer, Chris Pratt-Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Keanu Reeves-John Wick: Chapter 4, Leonardo DiCaprio-Killers of the Flower Moon, Michael B. Jordan-Creed III, Ryan Gosling-Barbie, Timothée Chalamet-Wonka, Tom Cruise-Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One

The Female Movie Star of the Year: Florence Pugh-Oppenheimer, Halle Bailey-The Little Mermaid, Jenna Ortega-Scream VI, Jennifer Lawrence-No Hard Feelings, Julia Roberts- Leave the World Behind, Margot Robbie-Barbie, Rachel Zegler- The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, Viola Davis-The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

The Movie Performance of the Year: America Ferrera-Barbie, Charles Melton- May December,

Danielle Brooks-The Color Purple, Jacob Elordi- Saltburn, Melissa McCarthy-The Little Mermaid

Natalie Portman-May December, Simu Liu-Barbie, and Viola Davis- Air

https://global.dafunda.com/movies/list-of-2024-peoples-choice-awards/

TV SHOWS: 

The Show of the Year: Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Only Murders in the Building, Saturday Night Live, Ted Lasso, The Bear, The Last of Us, and Vanderpump Rules. 

The Comedy Show of the Year: Abbott Elementary, And Just Like That…, Never Have I Ever, Only Murders in the Building, Saturday Night Live, Ted Lasso, The Bear, and Young Sheldon. 

The Drama Show of the Year: Chicago Fire, Ginny & Georgia, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Outer Banks, Succession, The Last of Us, and The Morning Show. 

The Male TV Star of the Year: Chase Stokes- Outer Banks, Jason Sudeikis- Ted Lasso, Jeremy Allen White-The Bear, Kieran Culkin-Succession, Pedro Pascal-The Last of Us, Samuel L. Jackson-Secret Invasion, Steve Martin- Only Murders in the Building, and Tom Hiddleston- Loki. 

The Female TV Star of the Year: Ali Wong-Beef, Hannah Waddingham-Ted Lasso, Jennifer Aniston-The Morning Show, Mariska Hargitay- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Quinta Brunson-Abbott Elementary, Reese Witherspoon-The Morning Show, Rosario Dawson-Ahsoka, and Selena Gomez-Only Murders in the Building. 

MUSIC: 

The Male Artist of the Year: Bad Bunny, Drake, Jack Harlow, Jung Kook, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Post Malone, and The Weeknd.

The Female Artist of the Year: Beyoncé, Doja Cat, Karol G, Lainey Wilson, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Olivia Rodrigo, and Taylor Swift. 

The Song of the Year: “Dance The Night” by Dua Lipa, “Fast Car” by Luke Combs, “Flowers” by Miley Cyrus, “Fukumean,” Gunna, “Greedy” by Tate McRae, “Last Night,” Morgan Wallen, “Paint The Town Red,” Doja Cat, and “Vampire,” Olivia Rodrigo.

The Album of the Year: Endless Summer Vacation-Miley Cyrus, For All The Dogs-Drake, Gettin’ Old-Luke Combs, Guts- Olivia Rodrigo, Mañana Será Bonito-Karol G, Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va A Pasar Mañana- Bad Bunny, One Thing At A Time-Morgan Wallen, and Pink Friday 2- Nicki Minaj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuhKT

POP CULTURE: 

The Social Celebrity of the Year: Britney Spears, Dwayne Johnson, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift.

The Comedy Act of the Year: Baby J- John Mulaney, Emergency Contact- Amy Schumer, God Loves Me- Marlon Wayans, I’m An Entertainer- Wanda Sykes, Off The Record-Trevor Noah, Reality Check- Kevin Hart, Selective Outrage-Chris Rock, and Someone You Love-Sarah Silverman

Athlete of the Year: Coco Gauff, Giannis Antetokounmpo, LeBron James, Lionel Messi, Sabrina Ionescu, Simone Biles, Stephen Curry, and Travis Kelce.