The Yemeni Problem
The Yemeni Problem
Kingston Holcomb, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Jaden Meyer, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
NorthWood Space website
TV Actress now a Tech CEO
Anthony Perez, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024

Alabama Barker: Shady Once Again

There has been a lot of rise to fame and drama, especially on TikTok, lately. Alabama Barker has definitely been messy and involved in a lot of drama the past year. Recently, she had issues with a popular TikTok and YouTuber, Tana Mongeau, which led to more people hating Alabama and questioning her choices and lifestyle.

25-year-old Tana Mongeau shared information about her issues with Alabama Barker on a podcast interview, Cancelled. In the interview, Tana explained how she and Alabama had bonded and shared “a big sister little sister” relationship, starting in 2019 while Alabama was 18. Tana had posted on Instagram, and Alabama started to comment more nice things as she had posted, which led to them talking more, even in Instagram DMs.

They would keep in contact, as Alabama would reach out to Tana, asking about who her hairstylist was and such. After this, Tana invited Alabama to her birthday party because she thought they were getting closer and more comfortable with each other at that point, too.

Later, Alabama kept on hitting up Tana for more information, like how she could get a manager. She ended up hooking Alabama up with one, which was generous. Then the issues started to happen when Tana realized Alabama had unfollowed her, but she did not want to think much of it because it could happen. 

Time passed, and Alabama decided to post a TikTok of herself, where she ended up being messy and a little bit out of pocket. A fan commented under the video, stating, “It’s giving Tana Mongoose.” She thought it was cool to reply by saying, “No thanks.” This was really weird as she was almost obsessed with talking to Tana and trying almost to become her and have everything she had,  just to ghost her and pretend she didn’t exist.

Many fans thought she was acting Hollywood and was being this way because she was around the Kardashians and was rising in Fame more and more, mainly because of her father, Travis Barker, dating Kourtney Kardashian, her step-mom. Tana, in the interview, just explained how it was very shocking and weird, and it did hurt her a little bit because they had a decent relationship going, and it all ended for no reason. Alabama was very shady and confused about what she did and said. She acted bratty and rude for no reason whatsoever…

This is what Tana explained “There’s no way in my opinion, every time I see that screenshot and I see her saying ‘No thanks,’ there’s no way to interpret that in my opinion as not f**king rude as f**k,” Tana explained. Many fans were on Tana’s side because Alabama was obviously immature, taking advantage of her fame and leaving people behind for no reason. 

Alabama has lessons to learn and needs to work on herself. She is making bad choices, and she doesn’t even need to respond in general. She is coming off as a brat and a selfish teenager, and she needs to get a grip before she experiences an epic downfall, as she is on the way to it.