The Yemeni Problem
The Yemeni Problem
Kingston Holcomb, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Cole Brings Plenty Dead
Jaden Meyer, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024
NorthWood Space website
TV Actress now a Tech CEO
Anthony Perez, Staff Writer • May 22, 2024

Diddy Guilty Once Again?

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been having serious issues lately and is sparking drama. There have been a lot of sexual assault allegations that are ruining the Legacy and reputation of this man. He has seemed to get away with a lot over many years but they are all returning to the surface.

But is he guilty? Were things swept under the carpet? Many shady things happened, and there’s a lot to be examined and discussed.

Women, including his ex-girlfriend Cassie, whom he had been with for a very long time, have come forward to accuse him of sexual and physical assault. She had also been going through this and sharing info on this subject since November and December last year, and she had claimed to have been raped, beaten, and trafficked. She explained that his drug lifestyle changed him, and his Abuse pattern led on before 2018, as she tried to end it and deal with it. Over several years, people had wondered what had happened, but he could slide and move on with his life. But people still questioned and disliked him over the allegations. Cassie had gone through a lot along with the other women who have come forward about Diddy, which has made it harder for him to look innocent. On Monday evening, his Los Angeles and Miami homes were raided by federal agents regarding sex trafficking inquiries. 

Diddy denied all of the allegations, and his lawyer, “Aaron Dyer, expressed how it was an “excessive show of force” from the feds raiding his home all of a sudden. His lawyer said, “There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated. Mr. Combs was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities.” 

He continued, “Despite media speculation, neither Mr. Combs nor any of his family members have been arrested nor has their ability to travel been restricted in any way.”

Diddy’s lawyer explains even more further and goes on more about how it seemed unnecessary and over the top how the auhorities had taken action on Monday with this case: “This unprecedented ambush — paired with an advanced, coordinated media presence — leads to a premature rush to judgment of Mr. Combs and is nothing more than a witch hunt based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits. There has been no criminal or civil liability finding with any of these allegations. Mr. Combs is innocent and will continue to fight every single day to clear his name.”

It seems that his lawyer is trying to almost cover up or try to defend him which is his job. Still, it doesn’t seem right as sex trafficking and assault and everything that he was accused of is nothing to take lightly and should definitely and immediately be investigated as this is not the first time he has been charged with these things, and in the drama between women, he has been with.