Summer School: How To Prepare

Summer school: how does someone prepare for it?

Well it’s simple really; summer school is just a continuation of your normal school, which means you need to have a bag to carry your books around, and a general knowledge of the layout of the campus to gain easy access to what ever classes you’re taking, whether it be a make up class or just to get a certain class done.

Now for those who are retaking classes because you failed it or to needed raise your grade in said class, note that if it’s a math or science course you need to make sure that in your binder you have all the notes and/or packets for whichever semester you are retaking: A or B. As for writing utensils, make sure you have the standard #2 pencil, black/red ink pen, any color highlighter, and for math a graphing calculator, possibly the ti84 but if not any college grade calculator will do. Make sure to focus in class and listen to the teacher when he or she speaks to you and to the others in your class. Always be ready to work with others.

For those who are going to summer school to get ahead of others or are taking the unwanted classes no one enjoys, follow the same steps for academic classes math, science, history, etc. However if you’re taking any athletic classes be sure to dress appropriately. Track shoes, shorts, tank top, or your old PE outfit should be worn while exercising. Make sure to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and to cool off. Be sure to help others and show good sportsmanship to other players and be a team player.

Those are the steps you must take to be ready for summer school and anything it might throw at you. Be nice, be helpful, and don’t leave others behind. The road to success has many hazards and painful revelations. So always be ready to accept help from others. You are not alone in your life and never will be. Oh and don’t forget to STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!