NBA Playoff Preview 2016

WEST
Golden State Warriors: With the best record in the NBA, the Warriors look like the clear the team to make the NBA finals. Led by future MVP Stephen Curry and “splash brother” Klay Thompson are two key players for the Warriors success in the playoffs. But the player who really carries the team is Draymond Green. Warriors should have an easy playoff run until the West finals.

San Antonio Spurs: The second best team in the West, the Spurs, still look strong led by forward Kawhi Leonard and point guard Tony Parker. Even though the Spurs are an old team, they still have a good chance to not only beat the warriors but also beat Cleveland in the finals because the Cavs are the favorite in the East. And don’t forget about Lamarcus Aldridge.

Oklahoma City Thunder: 3rd in the West the Thunder are probably the quickest team in the NBA. The trio of stars Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka help the team in every category; Westbrook with the assists, Durant with the points, and Ibaka with the rebounds and blocks. Most people believe they can and probably will beat the Warriors especially if the Cavs don’t play them in the NBA finals.

Los Angles Clippers: The LA team, not named Lakers, is 4th in the West. This might be the last opportunity that point guard Chris Paul will have a legit chance at going far in the playoffs. Chris Paul really has to be more aggressive to carry his team to where they want to go.

EAST
Cleveland Cavilers: The best team in the East, the Cavs, has their trio in Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love. In my opinion I truly believe the Cavs are going to win this year because they have looked decent all year. Even people think that even though they are not playing as good as they should, they will deliver in the playoffs. Plus that’s really the main reason why Lebron came back.

Toronto Raptors: The second best team in the East, the Raptors, is the best team to beat the Cavs in the East. Their back is crazy with point guard Kyle Lowery and shooting guard Demar Derozan are the key to success in the playoffs.

Boston Celtics: The Celtics are back in the playoffs because of key players like Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, and 2nd year player Marcus Smart has contributed a lot. In fact, I think Boston is the underdog in the east.

It’s going to be a great postseason with drama and intense played basketball.