Santiago’s Favorite Fall Fashion Trends

https://www.ugg.com/women-boots-classic-boots/classic-ultra-mini/1116109.html

Although it doesn’t always feel like fall in Southern California, the students at Santiago High School are excited and ready to show off their fashion-forward outfits. There are a variety of cute and cozy trends that you can see throughout the school, worn by those who are eager for the cooler weather. These students, without a doubt, have spent countless hours on Pinterest and dug deep into their research for the perfect fall outfit. 

Even though Uggs have been around for almost 45 years, the Ugg Ultra Mini boot searches have increased by 152 percent this fall. This is not the only pair on the rise; the Ugg Tasman and Ugg Disquette slippers have been hot items, which are extremely hard for stores to keep in stock. While interviewing the students at Santiago, they were asked, “What is your favorite fall fashion trend?” and Uggs won the votes of many students. These warm shoes were also incorporated into many outfits when asked, “What is your signature fall outfit?”

“The Tasman Uggs and the big chunky scarfs are my favorite” -Fadia (11)

“My signature fall outfit would be Uggs and sweatpants” -Layla Pacitti (10)

“I like Uggs! I love boots, with high socks, and a cute skirt” – Derah (11)

“Uggs! My outfit would be my brown sweater with blue jeans and Uggs!” -Isabella Rodriguez (10)

“Uggs…My signature fall outfit would be flare leggings, a cute sweater, and Ugg boots.” -Celah McKee (10)

Out of 30 students who asked these questions, 13 said that Uggs were the favorite fashion trend of the season!

Another well-loved trend at Santigo was proven to be fall sweaters. Oversized cable-knit sweaters are a known staple for fall outfits across the country. A warm top is required to accompany the crisp weather that is to come. You are likely to find these students sporting a cute sweater this season:

“My favorite fall fashion trend is baggy sweaters. My signature fall outfit will be baggy corduroy pants and sweaters!” -Zonac (11)

“I like sweaters! My signature fall outfit will probably be a pair of pants and a sweater” -Ethan (11) 

“My favorite fall fashion trend is sweaters and Uggs. My outfit would be leggings with a white sweater” -Sarah Guzzetti (10)

Many girls around the school can be seen wearing cute and dainty bows! Bows are genuinely becoming the accessory standard. They are being tied into several different hairstyles, all in colored ribbon set to match the outfits of those wearing them. 

“Little braids with bows at the end! My signature outfit will be braided with bows, of course, jeans and a sweater” -Neve (9)

“I like the bows that are becoming popular now! I like to wear skirts with low Uggs and a sweater on top. Then braids in my hair with bows” – Camilla (10)

These fall fashion trends are sure to make statements around campus. The students’ fall wardrobes have been updated with this year’s trends, ranging from new boots to chunky sweaters and even a few accessories, such as scarfs, to accentuate their stylish outfits further.